WordPress Best WordPress FAQ pluginFree
You sell products or services on your website? Then your customers have lots of common question that you have to answer everyday. So for showing the answers of those repeatedly asked questions in a very smart and beautiful way, you can use duoFAQ.
duoFAQ is a very simple and beautiful but powerful plugin for creating FAQ on your WordPress website. duoFAQ adds FAQ support to your WordPress site in a way that you will feel like it's one of the native features of WordPress. It integrates with all themes and styles.
When you install duoFAQ, you will get a "FAQ" menu at the left menubar of your WordPress Dashboard. From there, you can add questions and their respective answers very easily; like you create a regular post in WordPress.
In duoFAQ, you can use all native styles of jQuery Accordion. And moreover, we have included 18 flat themes so that they can match your website design.
So, if you still don't have FAQ section on your site yet, install duoFAQ now and serve 50% of your customers without even talking to them.
For detailed instruction and video tutorial, please visit the plugin page.
For any issues, problem or query, please feel free to contact us for support.
- Native jQuery Accordion
- Full support from jQuery official documentation
- Fully Responsive
- Custom 18 Flat Themes of 18 Flat Colors Pre-Installed
- Developed following WordPress coding standard
- Native post editor for adding questions and answers
- Native-alike Category for questions
- We provide insane 24 X 7 support worldwide. Try emailing us on Christmas eve or on Saint Patrick's Day
- Subscribe to Plugin Website and you will get discount on all premium plugins
- Rich Blog with lots of solutions of different WordPress related problems on Plugin Website
- More awesome themes
- More awesome designs
About Developer - duogeek
"Duogeek" is the wordpress development powerhouse. If you have any kind of query, feedback, suggestion or customization request, email us here : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: FAQ,faq for wordpress,FAQ Plugin,faq wordpress,FAQs,frequently asked questions,wordpress faq
Source from: WordPress.org