WordPress Simple Calendar - Google Calendar Plugin pluginFree
Simple Calendar is the easiest way to add Google Calendar events to your WordPress site. Keep managing everything in Google Calendar. Fine tune the display of your calendars to your liking. Add advanced features with add-ons.
SIMPLE CALENDAR FEATURES
- Display events from any public Google Calendar.
- Keep managing events in Google Calendar. No need to create events in WordPress.
- Out-of-the-box designs that match your theme’s look and feel.
- Fully responsive and mobile-friendly monthly grid and list views.
- Customize event content display using simple tags. No coding required.
- Combine multiple calendars into single displays explicitly or using categories.
- Intuitive admin settings for simple configuration changes.
- Advanced settings to adjust time zones, date/time formats and start of the week.
- Many translations available with more being added on a regular basis. Translations welcome!
- Fully extensible to support add-ons with advanced features for more specific needs.
- Open source with code hosted on GitHub. Contributions welcome!
GOOGLE CALENDAR PRO ADD-ON FEATURES
- Display events from Private Google Calendars.
- Secure connection established between your site and Google using the OAuth standard.
- Highlight events with colors that match those selected within each Google Calendar event.
- Display event guest information for any private or public event such as their avatar and if they’re attending.
- Display event organizer information.
- Display a list of attachments with links to their original source.
- Automatic easy updates.
- Priority email support with a 24-hour response time during weekdays backed by a top-notch team.
Author Moonstone Media
Tags: calendar,calendar manager,calendars,custom calendar,custom calendars,event,events,events feed,google,Google Calendar
Source from: WordPress.org